Saturday, November 19, 2011

Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly


Follow the arrow to find Olivia.
 She is growing up.

Our Little O is becoming more independent daily.

Recently Little O and I were watching the monthly puppet show at our local library. This month's show was titled "Mother Goose is Thankful for Books." The puppeteer asked for volunteers to act out the nursery rhyme "There was an old lady."

Olivia turned to me and said "I want to do that." I showed her how to raise her hand. She promptly raised her hand and was chosen to stand in the front of the room. She stood in line patiently. She listened to the librarian's instructions. She asked the puppet if she was OK when she swallowed a fly, spider, bird, cat, dog, goat, and horse. "Are you OK?" she said concerned.


Waiting for her turn.
In the end, Little O returned to me with a smile on her face. I had a smile too. I'm proud of my Little O.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is growing up too fast.