Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Trying to catch up

To my loyal readers:

First of all, you are awesome. Many of you are wondering why the blog postings jumped from the snow-capped mountains of Nevada to the wild 1940s hair of the Seabee Ball. And there is a valid answer for all of this: I'm swamped under a sea of good ideas of blog postings, but no time to post them.

So in my head I have written these blogs and they are entertaining. But I have this feeling that I'm never going to get caught up. So instead of trying to go back and write all the blogs, I thought I would start at the Seabee Ball/Easter weekend and work my way both back and forth in time.

So be sure to check back often for the catching up blog postings.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Thanks for the explanation. I know a world of laughter is hiding in your brain.

I called you back by the way. When are you leaving? This weekend?