Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Aloha!

In case you are wondering why everything is strangely quiet at the V-Team headquarters, it is because Benny and I are in Hawaii at a work conference for military and their spouses.

We are on day two of the conference, day three of our short time in Hawaii. We leave at the end of the week to return to reality in Okinawa. So far we have been to the USS Arizona Memorial, the beach and the hotel. I need to post photos and write about our experience at the USS Arizona Memorial. Hopefully I get that done before we trade this island for another.



And don't worry, Rachel, Heath was packed for the trip. He is also hoping to leave the hotel room and see some fun stuff this week. Keep your fingers crossed for Heath, the Kann sisters international travel mascot.

Until then, aloha ......

5 comments:

TammyK said...

I do not remember seeing Heath at any July weddings. I'm wearing my dissapointed face.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Have fun! Another trip to Hawaii - you've become a world traveler seeing all the coolest places

BennyV said...

Tammy, turn that frown upside down. We can send Heath to the biggest little city in the world for some adventure with Team Gable. He was a little shy at your wedding and was hibernating in Michelle's suitcase.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Ahhhh....Benny has a doll named after him (I just read your friends blog). That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I am glad Heath is getting out. I didn't want him to get stuck in Iowa.