Friday, September 5, 2008

H Day


Saturday is H Day AKA Hair Day.

Hair Day will be a big day for two reasons: 1) I'm getting my first hair cut from a highly recommended Japanese stylist. I've lived here for five months, but I haven't cut my hair here. My last trim was in Newcastle, Australia in May.

2) This isn't your typical trim. I'm chopping my long locks (at least 10 inches of them) and donating the hair to Locks of Love. I'm pretty nervous how this is all going to turn out, but I remember how well the experience worked out for Tammy and Shelly. Both have donated their hair before and gave me the idea to do the same.

So my days of long curly hair will be gone and hopefully replaced with a new cute style.

After much stressing over my new hair cut --which probably caused more gray hairs -- I am armed with three choices.

Any input?

Choice A


Choice B


Choice C

Just kidding. Benny already vetoed this hair style.

5 comments:

Meli said...

I like B.
But I think that's because its the haircut I got back in May :)
Of course it never looks as good as it did when I walked out of the salon and I still manage to put it in a darn ponytail! Oh well.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

A. I think it's WAY cute.

Kudos to you for donating your hair! I'm apparently growing mine out too - not by my recommendation/doing. Apparently pregnancy has caused my hair to be permanently frizzy (a residual effect) so my hairstylist believes I have to keep my hair long so I don't look like a mushroom (as I was told back in HS by an old BF). Yeah for me. I'd rather have A as a haircut.

Tammy said...

I vote for B. They're both cute, but I think it frames your face better. Even though your hair was short when I first knew you, I still have trouble picturing it short now that it's been long. Silly. Good luck!

volksbloggin said...

Wait a minute, so the pregnancy -- not the humidity -- could be causing my frizzy hair. Oh lord. This could be an adventure.

Alicia said...

YESSSSSS!!! I won't be able to sleep until I see the new "mom do"!!! Hmmm I think A & B are the same, so one of them!!!! Your going to be a HOT mommy;)