Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home from the hospital


Olivia and I were discharged from the hospital on Tuesday afternoon. I'm so glad to be out in the real world again. I was missing fresh air and sunshine. Of course, there are tons of things I want to write about -- mostly the funny details of her birth story. Thanks for the well wishes, phone calls and emails about her birth. It warms my heart to think about people all over the globe saying a special prayer for our little one as she greeted us.

More to come in the future. For now, I'll tease you with photos of her homecoming. Check back often for more videos and postings.

3 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

She is beautiful! She looks like she fits nicely into her car seat :)

Patti Kent said...

I can't wait to read about the funny details!

Drea said...

Adorable!