Saturday, March 14, 2009

One week old


Today was a big day for Olivia. Besides being able to wear her polka-dotted dress for a second time (she also wore it home from the hospital), she attend her first church service. Sure, she ate breakfast during the majority of it, but she was there. Afterwards she was the center of attention. All these ladies who had watched my belly grow for the last five months couldn't wait to get their hands on her. As usual, Olivia was a charmer, being the quietest baby for them. If only she was so sweet when it's just the two of us.

3 comments:

Patti Kent said...

YAY! Hmmm...I thought her 1st pictures looked more like Michelle but here I think she looks more like Benny. Post more! Post more! :)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

SO CUTE! She's growing already :)

Drea said...

I know. I want more pictures too!!!! She is so precious!