Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Come home Daddy

We recently realized that the only picture of Olivia posted in Benny's office was the grainy black and white ultrasound picture from November 2008. That is not going to cut it.

So we uploaded the one million pictures we have taken of Olivia and started browsing through the choices. Benny wants the photo to be black and white, which is easy enough to do. And he wants the photo to say "Come home, Daddy," so he doesn't fall into his old habit of working late.

We have narrowed it down to two choices.

Photo No. 1


Photo No. 2


Any opinions?

5 comments:

Cupcake said...

BOTH! But if I had to choose, the second one. SO ADORABLE!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Both are great, but I'd say second since she looks like she's calling out to him

Drea said...

Both. But if not, I like the first one. I am assuming it is his hands holding her there. And, if seeing her in his hands doesn't bring the memory of holding her and wanting to get home to, I don't know what will.

Unknown said...

Is there a rule against having two pictures? I like them both, but I would pick the first one if I had to choose.

Lora said...

Number 1