Thursday, April 2, 2009

We're on strike

We were so fortunate with Grandma Kann coming to spoil Olivia, we didn't realize that we were the ones getting spoiled instead. We grudgingly dropped Grandma off at the airport Monday morning, and the gravity of the situation didn't hit us until 12 hours later. We found ourselves stumbling into bed at 8:30 on Monday night, ready to fall asleep the second our heads hit the pillows.

Going to bed at 8:30 at night was no easy feat. The journey to the bedroom involved dodging laundry, dishes, near-capacity trash cans, and other man-made obstacles.

So until we get another visitor, we're going on strike. No more blog posts until our demands have been met.

9 comments:

Sweet Cheeks said...

I feel like just when we get caught up, it gets messy and crazy all over again...

Tammy said...

I'm furloughed April 20-26. You buy the plane ticket and I'm there ;)

Patti Kent said...

YIKES! It sounds like a disaster area! LOL...it sounds like Bob needs to visit you guys!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

OH NO!
That's a typical new parent house!

Drea said...

Okay, funny at first. But I am aching for a new blog! Please...I am begging. PS I will babysit via skype :)

Patti Kent said...

I agree with Drea. We need this.

Drea said...

Seriously. I am over it.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Ok, ready for the strike to be over! I'm dying to know how things are going since we never seem to catch each other on the phone!

Tammy said...

We better at least get some pictures of Olivia's first Easter!