Thursday, June 11, 2009

Olivia's Red, White and Blue Debut


Olivia's debut tour dates have been announced, with stops in Minneapolis, Savage, Oakdale, Burnsville, Guttenberg, Garnavillo, Iowa City, Cedar Rapids, and San Francisco!

Scroll over to Aug 16 to see the arrival in Minneapolis, and departing the Midwest on Sept 2.

We'll put the dates and locations on the calendar as the promoters solidy the venues. Right now we're planning on staying at the Kent B&B in Savage for the MN dates, and the Kann's on Kale in Guttenberg.

See you in a little over two months!

4 comments:

Meli said...

that's the cutest picture ever!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Wish a trip to KC was in the works for Dani and I....I'll just have to see if I can come visit the dates Michelle emailed me (perhaps Dani will want to carpool?). It all depends if they'll let me travel that late in August or not (they better..I'm still convinced this baby will be born in October). I can't pass up the opportunity of meeting Olivia - oh, and see you guys too! Kidding!

Tammy said...

Is it funny that I'm trying to plan my classes Mon-Wed so I can come to SF and see you guys??? Even if I don't I think I'll sneak off for a day - would hate to miss you since you'll be so close! Very excited for your trip!

volksbloggin said...

I don't want anyone to feel any pressure to come to us. IF you can great. If not, no worries, we'll catch you the next time we are in town. I'm assuming it's hard to travel with children (I'll be learning that lesson first hand) during the international flight.
Again, no pressure.