Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Shower in a Box

This feels like an episode of "This American Life" with four acts. There is so much to write about, and we were so excited to tear the box open, that we just cannot wait to share how happy we are with everyone. Thank you so much for such an awesome surprise.

If you want to see the high quality videos, click on the the ACT links to go to YouTube and select the high quality version. Then you can see the true product of the Flip.

Thank you again, you all are awesome!

ACT I: Opening Ceremony and Onsies



ACT II: GB Packer Bundle



ACT III: Building Baby V's Library, Part I



ACT III: Building Baby V's Library, Part II

5 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

YEAH!! This is so totally awesome that I just got to watch all of this online. GO FLIP! (And Andrea for getting it!) I expect to see many more videos!

Tammy said...

I love it! You guys are so funny ... too bad I have to go to work so I can't watch the second half until later ;)

Drea said...

Bummer! I am at work with a block on You Tube...but I will check it out tonight. I am glad you like it all!

Meli said...

YAY! So glad you like everything!

(there was no wine being consumed during the making of byb V's onesie. I think it was liquor at that point, clear, so it wouldn't stain.....)

Lora said...

There was no drinking during the stitching of the onesies. Sharp needles and scissors don't mix with Meli and wine (or liquor or beer). Kate, Meli & I had so much fun with our little sewing bee, so I'm really happy that you guys liked our masterpieces! That was the best baby shower idea ever!