Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gifts from across the ocean


Baby V is ready for St. Patty's Day, thanks to soon to be Aunt Rachel.


Will our baby be a reporter, as predicted by a T-shirt from Tammy?


Benny already tested out this baby carrier from Jason and Melinda.


Benny's nightly reading, thanks to my parents.


My mom sent us this video about Big Bird's travels to Tokyo. Perfect.


A box of goodies from Mindy and Chad, especially the Johnny Jump. It looks like the best entertainment center for a Baby Volkmann.


And Kati's favorite things for Tyler. She shared her insider mommy secrets with Benny and I.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

The Johnny Jumper will be your BEST FRIEND! Way to go Mindy.....I love your belly Michelle :)

Sorry I missed your call Friday - went to Mr. Stinky Feet. I'll try calling this weekend. We have plans to actually be home the entire time - and for sure on Friday when that seems to be the best day for us to talk