Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nihon (Japan) or Bust


My sister Colleen normally has a happier face when she travels. But I just gave her the news that the Iowa Hawkeyes lost. She was bummed to miss an entire day of college football games while flying 12 hours to come visit me.

Colleen and my aunt Kathy (I forget to get a picture of her today, promise I'll be better) flew from Chicago to Tokyo today or yesterday depending on how you look at it.

I flew from Okinawa and was sad that I didn't get to take the Pokeman flight.


Then we met at the airport. Checked into the hotel and are now relaxing.

Meanwhile Benny is in Okinawa with Olivia. Yes, I had mommy guilt about leaving. It's been terrible. I've been crying for days about it. But I know she is in good hands. And I'll be back in Okinawa next week with a present for her: Aunt Colleen.

1 comment:

BennyV said...

Does she know you posted this picture?