Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Only because Patti asked


In this photo, I'm 24 weeks pregnant (six months). My belly continues to grow each week. Last week it measured in at 38 inches. Last night it measured 40 inches. I'm blessed with a long torso, so the baby has plenty of room to grow in my middle, which may explain why I'm not growing out very fast. (Co-workers still tell me I don't look pregnant, which makes me sad.) But I have a feeling that growing wider and wider will be come over the course of the next two months.

7 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Ignore them...you look pregnant :)

Tammy said...

I agree, you definitely look pregnant. And adorable!

villette1 said...

Ignore the co-workers Michelle. You are glowing and you look well on your way to the finish line.

Meli said...

so basically they are saying you just look a little chunky? ;)

you look beautiful

and totally pregnant

volksbloggin said...

Awhhh. Thanks everyone. You're are all too sweet to me.

Patti Kent said...

Yep! Definitely obviously prego. Geez, something must be wrong with your co-workers because I'm some 9000 miles away and I can see it just fine! Also, cute dress:)

Drea said...

What are they blind? You totally have an adorable baby bump. Maybe they are upset because the rest of you looks thin and trim; and they are jealous because they gained 20 pounds in their butt when they had a baby. I am sure that is it. You look great!