Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend snapshot


I'm back from Osaka, Japan. I have much to say about our babymoon to mainland Japan. But it's Sunday night and I'm tired. And a little lazy. Actually really lazy.

Here is a snapshot of our weekend in Osaka/Kyoto:
-- Visited five Buddhist temples
-- Toured a Japanese castle
-- Ate every chance I got, including ice cream at noon today
-- Completed the Philosopher's Walk, but we aren't any smarter
-- Saw thousands of red maple leaves, pressed five into my travel book
-- Loved my babymoon/birthday trip. I can't wait to return for the cherry blossom festival in a few years with little Volkmann.

2 comments:

Drea said...

I loved all the pictures on facebook! What a great trip....Happy early Birthday!

Tammy said...

Sounds like your trip was action-packed and delicious! I hope you'll be posting more pictures to the blog for your readers who aren't on facebook ;)