Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Longest Birthday Ever

Thank you to everyone who called or emailed today to tell me Happy 29th Birthday! I'm sure more well wishes are coming once the calendar page is switched to Dec. 2 in the States. I may be an ocean away, but I feel your love on my special day.

My birthday was uneventful this year. I went to work, had lunch with a friend and was very surprised when my co-workers entered my office singing "Happy Birthday" and carrying a chocolate cake. Being prego, I was so overwhelmed with emotion, I started crying. How embarrassing.

Benny, who is out of the country right now, had this flower arrangement delivered to my office. The flowers are arranged in a traditional Japanese style called ikebana.
It's very zen. And they smell wonderful too.

6 comments:

Sweet Cheeks said...

Awwwww, happy birthday Michelle! Sounds like a nice day and looks like you had an amazing birthday trip!

:-) Miss ya!

Patti Kent said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! The pictures from your babymoon are awesome:)

Meli said...

Happy Birthday!
That was sweet of Benny to send you flowers!

Drea said...

The flowers are gorgeous, and the cake sounds delicious! I am glad you felt loved, because you are!

Tammy said...

For an uneventful day, it sounds pretty great! Happy extended birthday!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

How lucky are you!!

Birthday wishes will always follow you Michelle. How can we forget about you? :)