Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby V has an Iowa State wardrobe

Nearly every day Benny brings home a box from the States filled with thoughtful presents from our friends and family members who are determined to spoil Baby Volkmann. I wonder if the Navy guys at the post office are catching onto this whole thing. Or if they think our family sends Christmas presents really, really late.

This week we received a box of goodies from my close college friend, Dani. She did her part to make sure that Baby Volkmann is ready for college football season in August. Go Cyclones. Thanks Dani!





2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Go Dani! I debated on the Cyclone wear....maybe after he/she's born :) You can never have too much ISU stuff!

Unknown said...

My baby girl already has a pink and white cheerleading outfit. We can thank my husband's eBay infatuation for that one.