Monday, October 5, 2009

It's bad

It's bad when it takes you longer to post pictures and musings about your vacation than your vacation actually lasted.

We've been home for more than a month and I still haven't blogged about the second and third weeks of our trip. Annoying, I know. Plus since we attended a sweet potato festival on Sunday, I've been tempted to forget the rest of our trip and jump ahead to a weekend recap. But then I'd be falling into my old habit of not finishing tasks that I start ... It's a bad habit of mine. Great ideas. Terrible follow-through.

And you wouldn't know if Patti and Bob had a wedding reception ... if Olivia rode in a John Deere tractor and if Benny and I took advantage of family babysitters during this month long vacation.

So travel back in time with me to Minnesota ...

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Do what my friend Briana does. Start current and then post a PS or a second post that says go back and read about this...then we can all catch up and keep up on your happenings!