Monday, October 12, 2009

It's my vacation and I'll sleep where I want to


Don't take this the wrong way: Olivia is a good baby. She adjusted to the time zone great on the trip. And she was herself on the trip. She was good natured most of the time. She loved the attention from her family and friends. And she continued her 20 minute cat naps.

Everyone was instructed to hold her and not move when she fell asleep. And 20 minutes later, she would wake up refreshed and ready to play some more.

Olivia slept when she wanted to, where she wanted to.

Grandma Donna was a comfortable pillow, apparently.




Same can be said for Grandpa Roy's recliner:



In Aunt Lynne's arms:


I wonder if she will be able to sleep anywhere,anytime when she is 21 years old, like her aunt Rachel:


Or 29 years old, like her dad:

Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

When she gets to grad school, I'll let her in on the secrets of napping in the school library.