Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Must keep moving

Grandma Donna (my mom) recently sent Olivia a super cute outfit. It's a strawberry shirt and a red and white polka dotted skirt. Since strawberries are Olivia's latest favorite food, the outfit was a good fit for her.

But since mastering this whole walking thing, getting a photo of Olivia has become quite the challenge.





I may need to invest in one of those high speed cameras for fast moving objects.

Or wait until Olivia can sit still before taking another photo of her.

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Do you have a kids/sports setting on your camera? If so, use that. It works wonders. I have a Canon Powershot and I just use that setting and get the kids moving constantly. I do have have big dreams of owning a big honking camera with a big lens - you know for my rising superstars sporting events - but I have to wait.

volksbloggin said...

No runner setting on my camera. But I do have a smile mode. Now if I just had something to keep my eyes open.