Thursday, May 22, 2008

In case you were wondering, I sent an APB to Australia

only to find out that Michelle and Colleen landed safely almost a week ago. I didn't really have to send out an APB, Michelle sent me a message a few days ago and I've been too busy catching up on my own James Bond marathon to update the blog.

After finding Rachel somewhere on the island, the three of them did their best to impersonate dare devils and scaled the bridge in Sydney. Yesterday they went snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef yesterday... twice, said it was awesome. Tomorrow they catch an "early" flight that leaves before the sun comes up at 8am... I forgot to tell her it seems darker if you keep the blinds shut in the room, and therefore seems early.

Sounds like the food is awesome, the people are witty, the sights are amazing, and the beer goes down well discussing the other things that went down that day.

Page 2. I'm not going to lie, I can't match that. I did do laundry tonight and I'm sure the neighbors will think I'm crazy for hanging it up tonight too. I just want that extra 10 minutes of sleep that I'd probably spend hitting the snooze button and not hanging the clothes in the morning. They'll be dry if it doesn't rain tomorrow, but they are also under an awning and should stay dry anyways.

Besides the laundry, having taco rice for lunch and a turkey/pepperjack cheese sandwich for dinner. It's been fun pretending to be the guy in the opening of Forgetting Sarah Marshall (before she gets home early).

If you made it this far, congratulations, you've won access to a lovely 10 digit Minnesota phone number to call us. Please email me if you'd like our Vonage phone number, but I'm not ready to post our fan club hotline on the internet yet.

That's all that is fit to print...

4 comments:

Meli said...

well taco rice sounds lovely, I'm sure its just as wonderful as anything they are having....

villette1 said...

Tacos! Benny, are you missing carne asada? That doesn't ship from Yuma! Try Rox. She once sent some Chili Pepper to some dude in Atlanta, but that was domestic. Hmm. Methinks you all could come back for a visit...

volksbloggin said...

What's a APB?

BennyV said...

APB = All Points Bulletin.

Picture Guy Noir on a Saturday afternoon, enjoying his pipe, when an APB goes across the radio: "Be on the lookout for a 5'7" female wearing a purple shirt, hair 4 inches below her shoulders, and a brunette knockout, last seen heading south towards Australia."